• Each cabin sleeps five people and contains a queen bed with overhead bunk and a set of single bunks.
• Cabins are located near the swimming pool and shower/restroom building in the West Park.
• Cabins are rented on a weekly basis from July 1 through August 15 at a rate of $770 per week.
• Two day minimum stays are accepted before and after those dates at a rate of $110 per night.
Sunday - Thursday
3-night minimum for all legal holidays
(Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day)
Pentwater's Homecoming Festival in August.
Holiday Weekend Rates:
Weekend (min. 2 nights)
Holidays (min. 3 nights)
Personal checks must be in our office within 7 days from the date of your reservation request.
Credit card reservation deposits will be charged upon reservation confirmation.
Campsite Cancellation Fee
Cabin Cancellation Fee
Campsite Cancellation Requirements
Minimum 7-day notice required prior to scheduled day of arrival for a refund, less a $25 (per site) cancellation fee. No refund if we are given less than 7-day notice. Any changes to your reservation must be made prior to your arrival.
Cabins in the Woods Cancellation Requirements
We must be notified at least 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date for a refund of your deposit, less a $50 cancellation fee for Cabins. Cancellations less than 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date will not be refunded.
Sorry, no refunds given for early check-out.
Campsite Fee Information
Fee for additional adults
(limit 2 per site)
Campsite Fee is for ONE (1) camping unit and ONE (1) family (2 adults and their children under the age of 18). A small tent can be set up for your minor children on your campsite. Fee for additional adults (limit of 2) is $10/Adult. If more than ONE (1) camping unit is set up, there is an Extra Unit Fee charge of $30.
Late Night Arrivals Must Be On Site Before 11PM
Vehicles & Parking
Limit of ONE (1) camping unit and TWO (2) vehicles allowed per site. Car, Boat Trailer, Cargo Trailer and ATVs each count as a vehicle.
Per person visitor fee
Your daily visitors must register BEFORE entering our park - there is a $5 per person daily visitor fee (this includes children) for use of our facilities.
All visitors must leave by 10 PM.
About the Daily Visitor Fee
One of the most perplexing problems in the camping industry is visitors. Most campers fail to understand why a campground owner requires their visitors to pay a fee for entering and using the facilities. It's not that the campground owner doesn't want visitors - it is simply that the facilities can only handle so many people. Excess people cause strains on the restrooms, showers, pools and other facilities. They cause extra utility expenses which have to be paid. They can also add inconvenience to registered campers - congested parking, pool seating, etc. Who's to pay for all of this? You the camper? No, the user - the visitor.
Dogs are welcome but you must clean up after your pet. Pets cannot be left unattended. Dogs are not allowed in the pool area, showers/restrooms or AJ's.
Pump-outs are done on Monday & Friday.
Special Quiet Season Spring & Fall Rate
Quiet Season Camping Rate
Quiet Season Camping rate applies before Memorial Day weekend & after
All campers and visitors are asked to observe the following rules to make your stay both safe and pleasant.
Our campground is situated on private property; this property is surrounded by other private property. If you are caught trespassing on surrounding property, you will forfeit your camping fee and be asked to leave immediately.
1. Pets are allowed, but must be kept on a leash at all times. It is the pet owner's responsibility to clean up after the pet. No pets allowed in pool area, shower building, cafe, AJ's, or restrooms. DO NOT leave pets unattended.
2. Please observe the 5 mph speed limit.
3. Quiet Hours: 11 PM to 8 AM - Please report any noise disturbance to the registration office. Daily visitors must leave by 10 PM. Keep in mind that voices carry at night - especially in groups.
4. Campfires are permitted and firewood is sold at the Registration Office. Fires are allowed in designated fire rings only. DO NOT leave fires unattended. Campers are held responsible for damage done by their fire.
5. Please Do Not grill on picnic tables.
6. No firearms or fireworks are permitted in the campground.
7. No lifeguard is on duty. Children must be attended by an adult in swimming pool area. Pool open 10 AM - 10 PM.
8. Please keep your site clean. Garbage disposal area is located near exits.
9. Bicycles are to be used on roads only.
The owner assumes no responsibility for loss due to fire, theft or accident.